Monday, June 08, 2015

Stranger.

So I remembered the other day that I had this blog. Wow, it's been awhile. Sort of fun reading back and seeing how much things have changed in these last few years.
Thinking this blog is going to take a turn... not into the "memes" anymore, do they even exist anymore? The word "meme" has taken a new definition from what I've seen. There are many rants that I love to go off on... random stuff. Lord knows I'm random. My Facebook friends don't seem to like all my ranting... either that or they do, but are afraid to say so because someone might that they like it - or have the same opinion as me - or don't want to get into a fight with me. Fighting over opinions is stupid, but people still like to do it.

So there you have it... I may open this up again to my usual ramblings about nothing. So if you are still out there, wondering where I've been and missing me... I'm back.

No comments: