I can see people asking me that time and time again... but you would think they wouldn't anymore considering this is my 3rd tattoo. Actually 4th if you count the one I did myself in high school.
I got 4 dog paw prints and 4 cat prints... and yep, they represent something. The dog prints are for my Maxwell, the german shepard mix that I had to put to sleep a few years back. He was my baby. We went through hell & back together - too long of a story to really post here. I could, but I'm lazy.
The cat prints are for Murray who I posted a picture of the other day .
So here it is... I absolutely LOVE it!
Monday, June 29, 2009
1. what would you say is your biggest blessing ?
I should say my demons, the husband and the fact that we are all basically healthy, right? That is so boring though! But really.... thats all I got.
2. do you shop on line...Home goods or personal items? Can you tell us what personal items you look for??
For some things. Depends on what and where.
3. Name a song from your past that you have always loved. what year was it recorded?
Elvira by the Oak Ridge Boys. What year? Heck if I know - it was from their Fancy Free album, which I owned.
4. If you found out there was a pedophile living in your neighborhood, would you take any action or ignore the fact??
I'd sit back and watch the neighbors do their thing. Somebody's gonna get him, it just won't have to be me.
5. If you could live in any city In the USA...what would it be.
I'm already here. But if I had to move... some small mountain town in Montana.
6. what is the one city you wouldn't live in even if you were paid to!?
St. Cloud, Minnesota. Ten years ago I would have thought about it.. you might have had to twist my arm, but I would have. Now? No way in hell. That isn't even the same fricken town anymore.
7. If you were strapped for cash would you ask a parent or sibling for money?
been there, done that, next?
8. what is your most favorite thing to do to relax when you are not working?