It was a long weekend... went camping w/the husband. So thats my excuse for being a day late on this.
Sunday Stealing: The "Leave It to Meme" Meme
1. Who was your FIRST date?
that is such a complicated question - or answer rather. I had a "date" to a Jr High dance in 8th grade, but is that considered a date? My first real date that had nothing to do with school would have been in 9th grade with a dude named Matt.
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
the first guy I thought I was in love with was that dude named Matt. I suppose in a way he was my first love. And occasionally, yes, I talk to him. We remained friends. My first real love I talk to every day because I ended up marrying the guy.
3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
4. What was your FIRST job?
5. What was your FIRST car?
my first car was a Chevy pickup
6. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I think it was when I flew back to Minnesota from Idaho. That was a long time ago.
7. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Her name was Krista. Well, it's still her name actually and yes, I talk to her occasionally still. I'd prefer to talk to her more, but shit happens.
8. Whose wedding did you attend the FIRST time?
I think it was my sisters. Damn... I have a rotten memory. Maybe it was an uncle or something. I don't remember.
9. Tell us about your FIRST roommate.
My husband. He moved in with me in my parents house after graduation. I guess that was a roommate type situation.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be (other than more wishes)?
To win the lottery. Duh.
11. What is something you would learn if you had the chance?
how to fix the lottery so it comes up with my numbers
12. Did you marry the FIRST person you were in love with?
didn't I already answer this or are you not paying attention again?
13. What were the first lessons you ever took and why?
potty training... because my parents didn't think Id want to wear diapers my entire life.
14. What is the first thing you do when you get home?
walk in the door