Sunday, May 23, 2010
Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Voice Post Meme
1) What's your middle name?
2) How old are you?
3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
a little town in Minnesota..... its a bit bigger than a breadbox and yes I'm still here
4) Is it cold where you are?
No... it's WONDERFUL! 83 degrees - everyone is bitching about the humidity but I love it!
5) What's the time?
3:09 in the afternoon
6) What are you wearing?
a purple & white striped tank top & jean shorts
7) What was the last thing you listened to?
the husband on the phone with his friend Paul
8) What was the last thing you ate?
an orange push-up
9) What was the last thing you watched on TV?
I Am Sam
10) What's your favorite tv show? Why?
Days of our Lives... because I want to be the last one watching
11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence.
An easy way to beef up any recipe... crumble leftover meatloaf or cut roast beef into bite-size pieces, season to taste and toss into casseroles, soups and sauces.
12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
Aren't you listening? I Am Sam. Yes it's good... it's about the 100th time I've watched it.
13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents?
Nope, everyone around here talks the same as me... yep, ya betcha they do!
brought to you by the color yellow and Berleen