2. Do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope. Got them removed soon after Demon #1 was born... and she got 2 of hers removed yesterday!
3. Peanut Butter - creamy or crunchy?
Creamy. Melted on top of ice cream preferably.
4. Get up off your butt. Take 5 steps. Which leg did you start out on?
My right. I'd fall on my face if I tried with the other. Trust me, it's happened.
5. What color is your favorite kitchen utensil?
Brown and made of wood.... I love my wooden spoons!
6. Did you watch the Michael Jackson memorial/funeral?
I did. I watched the entire thing. I didn't mean to, but it really ended up being more interesting/entertaining than I expected it to be.
7. Do you know anyone who graduated from high school this year?
Were you invited to their graduation party? Did you go?
A few. I went to one grad party. My neighbors.
8. White with black stripes or black with white stripes?
black with white stripes. But honestly... I'd prefer a little bit of orange mixed in.
9. If we were to call your 6th grade teacher, what would they say about you?
Which one? I had a couple. The last one would probably say something about me being the "new kid that none of the girls liked"
10. Can you draw a perfect circle?
No, but I can draw a damn good oval!
11. What was your favorite scratch & sniff sticker scent?
I don't even remember the scents. Why did I ask this question? Oh wait... I remember the popcorn ones!
12. What does your sibling do for a living?
This is really sad... I have 4 siblings and I can't think of what they actually do at work.
13. How many light switches and electrical outlets are in the room that you are in right now?
14. Do you know sign language?
A little bit. Took a sign language class in college. I can read it better than I can do it.
15. Do you step on cracks in the sidewalk?
I try not to. It bugs me.
16. And the sheets on your bed look like....?
Pastel stripes. I wish I still had my flannel leopard print but the husband thinks its too hot for those.
17. What is something that everyone else has, but you don't?
A dishwasher and I'm ok with that.
Pay attention to the last paragraph in this blog post.
Berleen & Kimber wanted to thank all you Thunkers for playing! This is rapidly becoming a very popular meme...you all love us, you really really love us! When we started Thursday Thunks, there was 3-4 usually a week. We try to read and comment on each Thunker each week. As a work at home mom and a stay at home/homeschooling mom, we don't always have the time. Life tends to get in the way. We do want you to know we love and appreciate your participation!!! If we don't get a chance to comment, don't be upset. Please try to visit at least a few fellow Thunkers each week. People like it when you visit.
But hey... if you really miss us you can always join us over at the InsanityCafe Community & Forums. It's a small online community that offers some sanity to our strange world. And hey... you think Thursday Thunks is weird? You ain't seen nothing yet! (and we hand out free meds!)