Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The "Get to Know Your Friends" Meme
I told ya, Bud, I just was lazy last week.....
1. What is your occupation right now?
Graphic Artist. I hate that title, but thats the closest name to what I am. My accountant put it on my taxes and I cringed.
2. What color are your socks right now?
3. What are you listening to right now?
Big Boy eating, something on the tv in the other room and the sound of my fingers hitting the keyboard.
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone.
5. How old are you today?
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
If I have to pick one; fishing.
7. What is your favorite drink?
8. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Quite a few times, thank you.
9. Favorite food:
10. What is the last movie you watched?
I fell asleep watching Firestarter last night.
11. Favorite day of the year?
It used to be Christmas, but my kids are little anymore so the magic isn't totally there. So until I have grandbabies (in at least 10 years) I'll say any day in summer when I'm at the lake, fishing, soaking up the sun.
12. How do you vent anger?
Have a cigarette and let it bubble inside.
13. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Little Pony ponies. I collected them.
14. Living arrangements?
Right now? That was such a open ended question. I live in a house with my husband and my 2 demon spawns.
15. What was the last thing that you cried about?
I'd rather not say. No way to say it without saying it.
16. Who is the friend you have had the longest?
Krista. We don't talk much anymore, but I've been friends with her since we were toddlers.
17. What did you do last night?
Drove home from the husband's grandmas, fought with the demons about not going on the computer at 9:30 at night, went to bed and.... watched Firestarter until I fell asleep.
18. What are you most afraid of?
Death. Not dying... just not being here anymore and missing out.
19. In how many areas of your country have you lived?
This is my country? Wooohooo! It's mine! All mine!
Um.. I've lived in Minnesota, Idaho and spent summers in Washington State.
20. What is your favorite flower?