Cheers to all of us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Fandom Meme
Rules: We all are fans. Be it Star Trek or Twilight, you are a fan of something. Pick a subject, book, TV or movie series. Now tell us all about it! Does it have to be all about the same one? If it does, well... too bad.
1. The first character I fell in love with: Bo Duke. I was a preteen with a huge crush... and I was crushed to find out that he was doing a Christmas special in Sun Valley, Idaho when we lived out there and my parents wouldn't take me to see him! He was, and still is, the only blonde that I admit to being in love with. There was just something about the way he slid across that car.....
... and then I found out he could sing! I was hooked.
2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Carly from iCarly. Teenage show, I know, but I get stuck watching them. I hated that show & the character when it first came out... I even hated her on Drake & Josh. But she grew on me and now I really like her. I guess I wouldn't say love, but thats the first character that came to mind.
3. The character I would shag anytime: Did I mention Bo Duke? Ok, well... how about Martin Riggs from Lethal Weapon???
4. The character I'd slap: any one of those stupid bimbos who goes looking at what that sound is when they know a psycho killer is on the loose in horror movies.
5. Who are my 3 favorite characters. Ayla from Clan of the Cave Bear, Laura from Little House on the Prairie and Mr. Snuffalupagus from Sesame Street.
6. What are my 3 favorite pairings. Ayla & Jondalar in Valley of the Horses (they have some wild sex in those books!).... Melanie & Jake in Sweet Home Alabama (how could you divorce Jake? Seriously?) .... and I have to go with Noah & Allie in the Notebook - everyone needs a love story like that one!
7. Which character I'm most like. Wow. Um... can someone else answer this for me? I'm just not sure.
8. The coolest thing about the canon: What????
9. The lamest crappiest thing about the canon: Huh?????
10. My guiltiest pleasure in this fandom: What the hell is a fandom? Cripes, spellcheck doesn't even know!
11. What story I wish I could read (or art I wish I could see) The autobiography of my mom, which was never written.
12. What story I wish I had written/still want to write The husband & my love story. Someday I'll write it down in book form.