Monday, June 08, 2015

I'm Still in Shock that Sunday Stealing is still around.....

Would You Rather Meme, part one

I guess memes are still alive and strong! Found my favorite one!!!! So here's to the game again... I'm in!

1. Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren?  Past. Simple answer. There's a certain great-great grandmother that rumor has it was an indian, but my research shows nothing. Either they lied in the census records or the rumors are false. But how can my dad's memory of an old blind indian woman in a rocking chair be false? I'd meet her... and find out where she comes from.

2. Would you rather have more time or more money? Time. More time to ride.

3. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? Rewind. Go back to when my girls were little. Damn, how much I wish I could do that. Just let me do it again... and this time I wouldn't let time go so fast.

4. Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages? Duh. Talk with the animals. Who do you think is writting this?

5. Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long? Live... thats what it's all about.

6. Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral? Pretty sure I'll be dead at my funeral, so how the hell would I know if nobody showed up?

7. Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone? Without my phone. The internet I can bug people on my time...

8. Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President? George. I'd eat the cherries.

9. Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing? I can't hear my daughter's photography or hear my other daughters drawings. No brainer.

10. Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days? If I'm going to be at work, might as well make a day of it.


11. Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today? Is this a trick question?

12. Would you rather become someone else or just stay you? If I can't be Mel Gibson's girlfriend, then I might as well stick with me.

13. Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman? I hate spiders... and bats. Can I be Snow White?

14. Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator? I have a stupid fear of elevators... and heights. I'll just take the stairs or climb up the hill and I'll never worry about it again.

15. For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts? Gifts. In leopard print form.

Ok that didn't take long to get back into the meme thing. That was fun! Thanks Bud! And it's kind of your fault I even started this blogging thing again....

2 comments:

Helena said...

True on No:13. Why couldn't we have been given the choice from female heroines? I'd like to be Rapunzel. My ruddy hair grows ridiculously quick!

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Well, Welcome back! You're back with a BANG! And, the rewind button is not what I chose but now that you've said that about it, it's the rewind button all the way. Thank you! Love the way you decorate!