Doing this mainly because I'm bored. A lot of these "lists" are going around Facebook lately and I figured I'd drag some of them over here to my blog because I know you all are just dying to know all this completely useless information about me!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Matt
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes...
3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? beer
4. What was your FIRST job? a cook at a local restaurant.
5. What was your FIRST car? 1980something Chevy pickup. I fricken LOVED that truck!
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? I have text msg'ing blocked on my phone because if it's not important enough for you to call me and tell me, don't bother.
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Demon #2. She had to take a shower.
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Gregerson
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Washington I think. Maybe it was home to Minnesota. I honestly don't remember my first plane ride.
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Krista. And occasionally I do... more so now because of the internet.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I'm sure it was at Krista's house
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? one of the dogs. Oh, wait... they aren't persons. Ok. Demon #2. To tell her to get up and take a shower.
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My sister's. I was a Jr Bridesmaid and I was uglier than fricken sin.
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? got out of bed... LOL Then let the dogs out.
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Does Bret Michael's tour with his then girlfriend count? (I touched his hand!!!). Otherwise, Kiss.
16. FIRST tattoo? A cat w/flowers on my lower leg.
17. FIRST piercing? Ears
18. First foreign country you've been to? Canada... is that foreign? It's the only one I've been to. But only about 100 feet in.... my dad got pissed off because they tore our van apart so we turned around and came back to our own country.
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? In a theatre? E.T.
20. When was your FIRST detention? 8th grade for starting a food fight in the cafeteria.
21. What was the FIRST state you live in? Minnesota
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? My first husband
23. If you had one wish what would it be? To cure all diseases and the affects of aging in the elderly
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? how to play guitar - I used to sorta know how, but I forgot.
25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? Not sure, don't care honestly.