This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by THE THURSDAY THUNKERS, the color brown and the number 1.
Remember last weeks last question? Well... every question submitted is this week's Thursday Thunk!!
1. What is your favorite type of soda (if you drink soda)?
My newest find is Cherry Dr Pepper... I guess I can forgive them for the stopping of the Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper production.
2. Do you believe in astrology? If so, what does your sign say about you?
Is it me? Yeah, kinda.
Sagittarius in a Nutshell:Sagittarius seem to be guided by luck, good things happen to Sagittarius and this is usually because of their optimistic outlook and positive disposition which attracts good fortune. Despite hardships, Sagittarius is always optimistic that good things will happen tomorrow and the future carries good luck. Sagittarius have a vibrant, expansive personality that is free like a bird, Sagittarius cannot be contained. They are full of curiosity and they always look forward to the future, never dwelling on the past. Sagittarius are detached from emotions because emotions hold a person back, they do not like to talk about their feelings, they simply experience them and move on. Sagittarius can be reckless and irresponsible because they will jump at a suggestion of something new before they weigh the advantages and disadvantages.
3. Who is John Galt?
I have absolutely no idea
4. What is the last thing you do before you go to sleep at night?
Turn the tv off, check my alarm, take my glasses off, roll over and put my arm around the husband and drift off into dreamland.
5. Who's your Daddy?
the best, most powerful, most loving man in the entire world.
6. Jelly beans or Jelly Bellies?
Jelly beans. Starburst to be exact.
7. What do you think about yellow car? Why car manufacturer actually made yellow cars?
I think yellow cars are sort of obnoxious
8. Holding on or Letting go?
Letting go... you have to or it will drag you down with it
9. What kind of underwear, if any, do you wear?
10. Who is your daddy and what does he do?
He's my hero and he sits around all day still thinking he can tell me what to do. And I still listen. Go figure.
11. Spring - is it here yet??
*looks outside at the new snow* No
12. Does Google Streetview scare you?
No, because it's not on my street
13. What is your favorite brand of ice cream?
14. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
peanut butter passion
15. Do you ever get tired of your everyday routine?
not really, because I have the ability to shake it up if I want to
16. What inspires you?
the demons and the voices inside my head
17. It’s springtime-do you spend more time outdoors?
*again looks at the snow* Not yet... but I will
18. When do you think Bud will let us see the DVD of him and the french twins?
Who knows, but I hope it's soon! The suspense is killing me...
19. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you, and why?
20. Why do you blog?
because I have this strange idea that there are people out there who want to know what is on my mind and I can't control the urge to fulfill their needs... and someday I am hoping Mel will find this blog and fall in love with me
21. What are electrolytes and why are they good for us?
it's what they use to make Brawndo!
22. Do you twitter? Why or why not?
Yes I do. It's an addiction. I twitter multiple times a day. Aren't you following me?
23. What did you dream last night?
I don't remember... and thats really odd. The other night I dreamed about cleaning the bathroom cabinet
24. What is the strangest thing you've eaten?
25. What was the last picture that you took?
see over there ----->
26. what is your favorite part of spring?
I get to stop wearing shoes & socks
27. what is one thing that you did this past week that no one knows about?
um... if I tell you someone will know
28. What kind of bandages do you typically have in your household?
none because as soon as I buy them, the demons think they need to use them all