These questions were submitted by last week's Thursday Thunk's participants! (so don't blame Kimber & Berleen for the quality of the questions.....)
yeah anyway, don't blame us.
yeah anyway, don't blame us.
1. Have you seen the new Star Trek movie, and if so what did you think?
Um... there's a new Star Trek movie?
2. Which popular sitcom character (past or present) are you most like?
Probably a toss up between Rosanne, Lucy & Joy on My Name is Earl
3. What kind of dreams do you have?
Wouldn't you like to know? Do you think you are in them?
4. Bugger it. Go get a tattoo and come back. Right, now answer me this, what ees eet?
The new vet here in town has paw prints going up the back of her arm. I think I found my new idea. 2 dog prints for Maxwell & Saki and 2 cat prints for Murray & Serena.
5. Do you think you could be on American Idol with the singing voice you have now without any voice training?
Depends on the song, honestly. I think I could make it to Hollywood, but not far after that I'm sure.
6. How much wood, would a woodchuck chuck? If a woodchuck could chuck wood?
my bestest friend asked this question and I'd like to smack her for it.
7. If you were a tree in a Dr. Seuss book, what would you look like?
I'd have pretty pink & white blossoms coming off of me
8. Twilight? I'm addicted/Who cares/What the hell is Twilight?
I am addicted. I'll admit it. Bella & Edward are the new Romeo & Juliet.
9. Do you think Kimber and Berleen do a dube while writing these questions?
I'd like to see us do one... Skype would have to have one helluva upgrade, though
10. What the worst injury you've ever had?
major road rash on my face & arms from a deer getting in the way of a motorcycle I was on
11. What is your favorite dessert?
peanut butter & chocolate smothered all over vanilla ice cream.
12. What do you prefer...beach or mountains?
For what? What am I doing? How am I dressed? A bikini would be awful chilly in the mountains. But I'll take the Rocky Mountains, if you are offering.
13. What movie have you seen that still make you cry?
The Notebook. Gets me everytime.
14. Why are you making me submit a question? Are you too lazy to think of one yourself?
Yes. I was lazy and so was Kimber. And there's no reason why you lazy asses need our creativity every week... we deserve some fricken help every now & then.
15. how often do you do laundry?
Whenever I need to. Today I did only because it was 30mph winds and 90 degrees - I could hang stuff outside and my family won't notice because the clothes aren't stiff!
16. What is your favorite movie of all time, and why?
anything with Mel in it, of course.
17. If you won a million dollars in the lottery, would you keep working?
Yep. I'd open a critter crisis center. (a no-kill shelter)
18. If there was a war of the gummies, would you be on the gummi bear side or the gummi worm side?
Worms! They can crawl into a hole and the bears can't get them
19. What's your favorite comic strip?
Family Circus. It's all so true.
20. Close your eyes… imagine you are in the perfect room/place… describe it.
No.. it's dark when I do that.
....to be continued next week.... (you didn't want all 40-some questions this week, did you?)