1. This cat- Link- scary or cute?
I think it's cute. If it was a calico, then I'd think it was scary. I hate calicos. Yuck. I just realized that I had a dream last night that I went into our basement and there were 15-20 stray cats down there.
2. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reproducing again. Good idea or don't care?
I don't really care. They are freaky ass people - ever notice that they are ALWAYS happy & smiling? Life ain't that good. And this whole detoxing shit that Katie is doing? Gimme a break. They both need their heads fixed and Tom needs to fall off a couch backwards and hit his.
3. Do you smile at strangers when you make eye contact?
If they are hot, of course.
4. What percentage of your sarcasm isn't really sarcasm at all?
99.9% of it. My sarcasm is like birth control.
5. If you were to be a dog breed, which breed would you be?
a Golden Retriever, of course! Because they are beautiful, smart, soft, willing to please and you tell me... does anyone NOT love a golden when they see one?
6. Go grab the closest book. Open up to page 27. Whats the 4th sentence?
You'll enjoy deliciuos food served in Amish homes, take part in a private crafting class and learn about the "Plain People" and their simple, inspirational way of life.
7. When's the last time someone put one over on you, told you a story that you totally fell for when it wasn't anywhere near true?
I tend to believe anything someone tells me. I really can't think of the last time in particular though. It was probably one of the demons.
8. Ever seen Michael Jackson in person? No.
9. Do you have a gut?
ha ha yep. Gained 20 lbs quitting smoking. Now you would think that since I started again I'd lose the weight? Nope.. ain't happening. All 20 lbs is still there.
10. What is one thing in your kitchen you have too many/too much of? Bowls. Like plastic bowls... the storage kind? Need a certain size, color? I've got it.
11. Ever had a colon cleansing?
Nope and I prefer it dirty, thank you.