Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Who are you?
I'm me, who are you?
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
Is this as in you might buy me a present? I love chocolate, leopard print and Mel Gibson movies.
3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing?
But I'm not a meme?
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
Are you serious? Do you know how many classes an average person takes in high school? For cripes sakes. I liked Psychology and I hated Math, lets just go with that - you can fill in the middle however you want.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
to make it to the end.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
Not 43, thats for sure, but I don't think I can change that.
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Brown Chicken, Brown Cow
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
No, should I?
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
Whats with wanting to know all about my life?
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Heal, no. Make feel better, yes.
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
Carry an umbrella.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
The lights. I just throw them out.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents?
Love & hate.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
Not really. I'm sorta clueless.
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
That if I hold my breath I turn a funny blue color.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
a grown up
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
Yep, and then some.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
Giver... didn't I tell you I bought my husband a Harley for his birthday? Damn spoiled brat.
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
Yep. (and yes I answered that right)
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
The husband breaking up with me in high school. No shit, I'm not kidding. I'd rather have my arm torn off or have triplets without drugs than to go through that pain again.
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
You would think I'd say "see above" but for this I'd have to say times in high school... you know that teenage drama shit when you think your life is over? Yeah, thats my answer.
25. Who have you hugged today?
Nobody yet. But the day is only half over.