1. What color is your front door?
White. It's just a screendoor though. My real door, that is a really ugly brown. I should buy a new door.
2. We discussed our folks in previous TT so now tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc.
Sorry Kimber, but I'm doing that lame thing and skipping this one. There's 4 of them.... it will take too long. Bruce, Brent, Brenna & Patrick. There they are.
3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite?
Yellow, of course. Duh.
4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo?
I honestly don't even know what the sam hell it is.
5. Oprah- love her, hate her, or don't care?
She has some interesting people on every now and then but other than that I don't watch her. When she wasn't so famous I really liked her, though.
6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu?
Not particularly. A case is within miles from me so it's here... listening to Obama talk last night you would make it think we should all build bomb shelters or something.
7. Hard or soft pillows?
soft squishy ones!
8. How many trees are in your neighbor's yard?
2 in the front... one in the back.
9. What was the color of the last car you saw?
10. When does your driver's license expire?
ok I have to go look... let me get back to you.
11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards.
12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first?
ha ha this was one of my questions! Wanna know why? Cause the other day for some dumb reason I tried to put my left leg in first and almost fell over. I can't put my left leg in first - its dangerous.
13. How would you respond to this letter if you were an advice columnist.
I am an ugly woman. I was an ugly baby and child even! It is a fact. I am 36 now and I have never had a boyfriend, and I am still a virgin.Get a facelift.
Due to me not having men in my life, I have poured everything I have in to education and my career. At 36 I am the youngest (and first female CEO) at a big, successful, tech company. I have over 200 personal patents and millions of pounds in investments.
I have everything: huge house, holiday villa in Spain, 3 cars, power boat, a race horse, etc. but as much I try to talk myself into everything being “great” I cannot help but to miss that special someone to share it all with.
Most of my friends are married with kids and I feel like I am gradually drifting away from them also.
Where can I find someone to marry an ugly woman?
Was that mean?