Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Braces, cookies, measure, talk radio and other junk
1. Are you a celebrity news junkie? For certain celebrities, yes - very much so. They are carefully hand-picked, though. Most I don't really give a rats ass about.
2. Have you or anyone in your family ever had braces? Demon #1 does and she gets them off next month! I hope to get a copy of the before pics so I can post them!
3. Name 4 things in your garage that you don't think anyone else has in theirs. Too many old snowmobiles, a pile of Kawasaki cylinders that are hard to find, a weight bench because it doesn't fit in the house and a bottle of nail polish for when I get bored watching the husband work on sleds and decide to paint my nails.
4. Do you order Girl Scout cookies? Of course. It's a sin not to.
5. If you have a cat or a dog, what brand of dog/cat food do you feed them? Ukanuba dog food for Saki, Iams for Chico and Purina One for the cats.
6. When you cook, do you use measuring cups/spoons? No I don't. It drives the husband batty, but he still eats.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, how many sand castles would you build? I would build one every day I was there. I mean, seriously, what else is there to do?
8. Whats one thing you own too many of? Besides snowmobiles? LOL Ok, I don't own them. Me? Probably purses. Or lighters. I have a lighter fetish.
9. If given the chance to go to the moon, would you? Nope. Don't even want to leave the country, much less the planet.
10. Talk radio - listen or not? I can't stand talk radio.
11. When you put silverware in the dishwasher or in the drainer to dry, do you put the handles up or down? Handles down, unless it's steak knives.
12. Video Games for kids - good or not? Good - especially when they are finding design flaws.
13. Share a website with us. Local6.com - which it isn't that anymore. But it's the best damn news site out there!
14. Water - bottle or tap? I already pay for tap water, why would I pay more for some that comes in a bottle?
15. Have you ever eaten a giant jawbreaker, the ones that are the size of the palm of your hand, all the way to the end? Nope. I always gave up on it half way through.