This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Cotton Candy Pink and the number 3,333,333,331.
1. You are driving down the road and there is a puddle in the road. A big puddle. Not one that will really wreck your car or anything, but a big puddle. There is no other cars in front of you or behind you - do you drive through the puddle or drive around it?
I drive through it. Every single time. I love puddles! And if the husband isn't with and I'm driving the truck, I'll even go through mud puddles! Yeeehawww.
2. Go to Google Images, type in any word that comes to mind and post the 1st picture you see.
Pretty sweet for "hot cowboy". He needs some chest hair and a little bit darker hair... and some meat on his bones. That stomach would be painful to lay my head on.
3. A college calls you up and says that you have been selected to take get any degree that you want on their dollar.... what do you choose?
I'd go back to my childhood dream... veterinarian.
4. Are you blogging on a laptop or desktop?
Laptop. A yellow one, even!
5. Which store, excluding a grocery store, do you shop at most often?
6. My daughters tried out for the school musical last night. Were you ever in a school play/musical? Which one?
I was supposed to be in the Wizard of Oz in 9th grade, but I hurt my knee and ended up having to just help on lights & sound.
7. I read yesterday that a school PTA group wants to try to ban white bread, cakes, brownies or any other "treat" from their lunch menus... plus make kids' lunchboxes brought from home not include any "junk food". Thoughts on that one?
I personally think it's a crock of shit.
8. How many people can your kitchen table seat?
If we pull it away from the wall and bring in 2 folding chairs; 6.
9. What time is it right now?
1:25 in the afternoon.
10. Walk out the front door of your house/apartment, turn right, walk 2 blocks. What do you see?
Houses. Particularly a big Victorian house that I have drooled over since I was a kid. It was owned by a doctor and when he died, they sold it. I should have bought it, but the yard is too small. The new owners painted it pink with gray trim. A PINK Victorian house??? Makes me wanna throw up every time I see it.