Saturday, November 22, 2008
Saturday 9: Dreaming of You
1. What did you dream about last night? it's funny that you ask that because I know I had a dream about something that I hadn't thought of in a long time, but I can't remember it! It's wierd that I know it's something I haven't thought of in a long time though. I hate mornings like that.
2. Do you often have nightmares? No, not really.
3. Do you have any special talents? I suppose creativity can be considered a talent. Otherwise, I've got nothing.
4. Who is the most talent person that you know? thats a tough one - I honestly don't have an answer.
5. What did you watch on TV last? Whats Eating Gilbert Grape
6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend? It's not really new, but New Adventures of Old Christine is a pretty good show. I've been slowly getting into Kath & Kim, too.
7. Who was the last person you phoned and why? AT&T because Demon #2's phone melted.. 2 hours later after talking with them AND Nokia, Krissy gets a brand new red Razor out of the deal... and her ring tone that I bought a few weeks ago will get put on her new phone for free!
8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why? My dad... I had to go clip their kitty's nails and bring her treats because they forgot to buy her some (spoiled!)
9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received? besides bills & such? Probably either something from church or school.