After you read this one, go read all the others... and play along!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color puke green and the number 12345.
1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it? If it's in my way, I squish it. Just because I can.
2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other? Living in the mountains, in the middle of nowhere, sitting on my front porch in my rocking chair watching deer and squirrels play by the creek that goes through my front yard.
3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is? I look and I always answer.... I figure if I saw them, they saw me.
4. Have you ever eaten Play Doh? No. I hate the smell of the stuff.
5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child and why? Casper. He rocked.
6. Are you a "people watcher"? Not really. I'm afraid they will see me.
7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one - which one do you choose? The orange.
8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world? People who don't comment...Especially with memes. but I'm guilty of that occasionally, too.
9. What is one religion that you could just never see yourself joining? Mormon. Because of all their weird rules. We lived in a Mormon community once and they freaked out that my dad didn't wear a shirt outside.
10. What word do you use far too often? Seriously?
11. How long do you spend in the shower? 5-10 minutes. I hate being in water.
12. If you were to write a personal ad about yourself, what would it say? 36 year old wife & mother, in need of a maid, child behavior expert and must be a massage therapist.
13. Your favorite flavor of soup is....? Chicken Dumpling.
14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet.... do you squash him? I watch him for awhile, because it's not a person. I don't care if a bug sees me. But eventually I'll kill him.