Sunday, March 01, 2009
1. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? TGIFridays. Nobody can beat their steaks. Dont' tell me someone's is better... don't crush my spirit.
2. What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Oh come on, seriously people, do we not know the answer to this already? Ok, I'll skip the pbcups and go for some real food. Pork Chops & mashed tatos smothered in butter & peas. Thats a meal fit for a queen.
And, of course, a peanut butter shake for dessert.
3. Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Just some ex-boyfriends I didn't want anymore. Oh.. and on 2 different occasions, an alien life force that was taking residence in my belly. The first one would try to birth itself out of my belly button every now and then, but I'd poke it and it would stop.
4. What is the last heavy item you lifted? The kitchen table. I didn't really lift it, but it's good enough for this answer. I hand scrubbed the area rug under it.
5. Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Yep. Stupid deer. We (one of the ex's I've had removed) hit a deer while on a motorcycle. It wasn't pretty. I have no idea how long I was out though. I think I came to in the ambulance, but I'm not sure if that was the 1st time or not.
6. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No. One more thing to cause a fricken anxiety attack? No thank you.
7. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Alya or Beth, since I didn't name my girls that. Or maybe Isabella - thats my mom's middle name.
8. What’s your goal for the year? To double what I made last year in my shops. That would throw me over what my husband makes :) He's not one of those that would mind, but I would just love to hear that I make more money than my husband!
9. Last person you hugged? Krissy-Bear (aka Demon #2). She's a hugging fool.
10. First place you went this morning? First I went to the hanger-thing behind the door to get my robe. Then I went back to the bed because my slippers were next to it, then I went to the back door to let the dogs out.... .am I supposed to be answering these questions after I actually do something amazing?
11. Do you always answer your phone? No.
12. It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? A ghost. I have texting blocked.
13. If you could change your eye color what would it be? Ice blue. My husband has a weakness for blonde haired, blue eyed women. (anyone notice I'm a brown eyed brunette? Figure that one out) I can do the blonde, but I can't do the eyes. My eyes are too dark brown to change with contacts.
14. What’s on your wish list for your birthday? A new camera lens
15. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? Everything makes me nervous
16. Do you have any saved texts? Dude, weren't you paying attention?
17. Ever been in a car wreck? Not really a car wreck. We totalled that bike when we hit there deer though.
18. Do you have an accent? Yeah, you betcha I do!
19. What was the last song to make you cry? When they played Hurt at the end of that 2 hour biography I watched on Johnny Cash last week. And then they had his daughter telling about when she first saw the video and she told her dad that it was depressing and sounded like he was going to die and that he was saying goodbye... and he smiled and said "I am". Dammit Johnny.
20. What did you do last night? Watched a horror flick that had Lindsay Lohan in it... she's actually really good at screaming.
21. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? I think I did hit it once.
22. Current hate right now? Cold temps
23. Met someone who changed your life? Everyone changes your life in some way or another.
24. How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping
25. What song represents you? I have no idea. I'd say it'd have to be a Johnny Cash song though, but none come to mind, so maybe I'm wrong.
Can anyone tell me where