This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color carnation pink and the number 54321.
1. The last flight of stairs you walked up/down - were the carpeted? No, but they should be. Or I should finish painting them. Or something.
2. Green or purple grapes? Depends on my mood.
3. Do you like Peeps? No. I can't stand the things. I can't understand why they are so popular!
4. The smell of Vicks - like it? I LOVE it! I have Puffs w/ Vicks right now and I just sit and wait for my nose to just get a hint of running so I can grab a tissue!
5. Do you put decorative cling-ons on your windows for different holidays? I'm a cling-on addict. I'll admit it.
6. Finish the sentence - I spent too much money on camera accessories.
7. Which celebrity should be flown into outer space or placed on a desert island? Michael Jackson...
8. Would you support schools changing the "open" time? Such as 10am - 5pm, for example? Not 10-5, but I would support a 9-4. Most kids don't get enough sleep as it is and their brains just don't function that early. I feel bad for kids with a math class right away in the morning.
9. Do you go fishing? Yes. I love to fish. Once the weather warms up, the demons & I will be at the lake almost daily fishing.
10. What question should we ask next week? If you see a feather on the ground, do you pick it up?