Cheers to all us thieves!
Sunday Stealing: The Finish The Sentence Meme
1. I've come to realize that my last kiss... kept me awake until 2am. I am no longer happy about that because I am now tired.
2. I am listening to... listening to Demon #1 telling me about all the people who went into the ER last night on Trauma Life in the ER.
3. I talk... with far too much sarcasm at times.
4. I love... everybody.
5. My best friend/s... are just about as nuts as I am.
6. My first real kiss... made me feel like I was walking on air... seriously, it did! I couldn't feel the ground as I walked away from him. But it really wasn't that great of a kiss.
7. Love is... a battlefield... wow. I can't believe thats what popped into my head.
8. Marriage is... a ticking time bomb... LOL I'm just saying what hit my head first on these.
9. Somewhere, someone is thinking... about me and missing me more than anything they ever dreamed of. I mean, who would miss me that much, right? And now, somewhere, someone is thinking I have a huge ego... LOL I don't fricken know what people are thinking, do you? If I had that gift I'd be a vampire named Edward.
10. I'll always... try to be a smartass.
11. The last time I really cried was because... my family drives me insane.
12. My cell phone... is on the dog food container.
13. When I wake up in the morning... I'm usually chipper, but because of that kiss last night I'm awful tired.
14. Before I go to bed... I let the dogs out for their last potty break.
15. Right now I am thinking about... quirky answers to this meme.
16. Babies are... wonderful little bundles for other people. I'm glad I don't have those anymore. I'll borrow my bestest friend's baby if I get some stupid fever.
17. I get on Myspace... never. I hate MySpace. I'm a Facebook junkie. Go ahead and let me prove it.... Ber's Facebook
18. Today I... have barely woken up... didn't you get that?
19. Tomorrow I will be... melting from the heat and wearing as little clothes as possible. Our first 90 + degree day.
20. I really want to be... asleep.