This week we will answer some unusual questions, brought to you by Berleen, the color red and the number 1,908.
- The election is over... what do you think? I think it's about time. That was the longest campaign crap I think I've ever been through. Sadly in 2 more years it starts all over again.
- Tell us about a snowman. It has a red hat on, black eyes, a blue scarf, yellow buttons and a carrot for it's nose. He's tall. Taller than me. But I don't know where he lives. Probably in my brain is all.
- What brand of ketchup do you buy? Heinz. We tried some generic stuff once... never again.
- Do you use a cookbook? I use them to take up space on top of my microwave.
- Do you blow-dry your hair or let it air dry? Depends on my mood. If I let it air dry, it will be damp 10 hours later and that really sucks when it's cold outside.
- When was the last time you were sick? Sick sick? Last winter. I don't get sick-sick too often, just little-bit-sicks.
- What is the strangest letter of the alphabet? Z. No matter how you throw it at someone it's gonna hurt when it hits them with those sharp corners and ends. I guess maybe that doesn't make it the strangest - most dangerous, yes.
- Who was the last person you bought a present for? What was it? Will you buy me one?My nephew, Kolton, and sadly I can't remember what it was. A book was one of them... what the heck else did we buy him? Grrr. Oh... we bought him 3 things, the 2nd thing was a recorder (the insturment that you blow in?) because we like to buy other people's children loud toys as presents. Ahhh! The 3rd was a little thing of PlayDough. The only thing better than giving a 3 year old a loud toy is giving them a messy toy!
- Why are we ending at 9 questions? Because that Berleen person was lazy yesterday and not creative at all. Someone block her IP from the Thursday Thunk site.