Saturday 9: Your Bestest Day
1. What one day of your life do you think was your best day? Two of them - the day I got Saki and years ago on the day I got Max.
You thought I was gonna say the birth of my demons, didn't you? Those were not good days. I was in pain and something the size of a fucking bowling ball was pushing itself out of my woohoo. Thats supposed to be the best days? Yeah right.
The best day was the day before Demon #1 was born... didn't have a parenting care in the world, hows that?
It wasn't the day I got married because everyone who's had a wedding knows how fricken stressful that is.
2. What one day of your life do you think was your worst day? The day I married my ex-husband. For so many reasons. That was just a bad day all around. Seeing the look on the husband's face (my current husband) that night when he realized I did get married was one of the worst things in the world... yeah, long story. I'll tell the story some day.
3. If you had to pick the best year of your life, when was it and why? 1995. We were young, starting out as parents, broke out of our minds, got married, lived in a shithole of a trailer house (trailer trash, we were!!!). It was good times. In all honesty, I miss those days.
4. If you had to pick the worst year of your life, when was it and why? I'd have to figure out the year, but it was my 6th grade year. We were living in Idaho and my parents decided to go back to construction, so I moved back to MN to live with my sister. Changed schools - twice. Just a lot of adjusting to living in someone else's house, new schools... it was harsh.
5. Most recently, what night did you do something that you loved? Don't remember, honestly.
6. Most recently, what night did you do something that you hated? Last night. Slept with a sick husband.
7. Tell us about your best relationship that did not work out. If it was the best, why wouldn't it have worked out?
8. Tell us about your worst romantic relationship that you’ve had. I suppose the ex-husband, although I never thought of putting him and romantic in the same sentence.
9. Is there a celebrity that you’d love to spend a “no hold bars” night with? Yeah, ok, seriously people... we've been over this. But just to change it up a bit, I'll pick someone else.... Travis Tritt.... as long as he sings to me.