1. What is a nickname a former (or present) lover gave you? Nothing really. I had an ex-boyfriend call me Angel all the time, that was about it. It actually flowed over to my friends calling me it for awhile.
2. How do you style your hair? If you just would say "cut" what style is it? I wash it, put some stuff in it and dry it and hope it turns out decent?
3. What's your least favorite Christmas song? Well here's a twist. All you Elvis fans, close your eyes. Any Christmas song sang by him. Sorry, I just never jumped on the Elvis fan bus.
4. How many colors are you wearing now? 3. A blue robe, a blue nightshirt with pink writing and green undies.
5. Are you an introvert or extrovert? I have no idea.
6. What was the last book you read? some serial killer book, but I don't remember the name of it.
7. What's one piece of fiction that changed your life? finding out there was no Santa Claus
8. If you are attracted to someone who is already in a relationship (or married), what might do you do? What might do I do? What??????
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? my kids fighting... I hate it.
10. What's your favorite dessert? ice cream
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? about 15 minutes. Including the shower. I don't waste time. Well... if I have to blow dry my hair completely dry, then add an hour. I hate thick hair.
12. Name one website that you visit daily. Why do you read it? I visit tons of sites everyday... Local6.com comes to mind right away, but they changed their site and now I hate the new layout, but I'm loyal. People in Florida are nuts, thats why I read it.
13. What was your last job before either you are at home or at another job?? Ok, I have re-read this question over and over and even said it out loud and I still can't figure out what the hell you are asking.
14. Do you like to clean? Is this a serious question?
15. What was the last song to get stuck in your head? Well now I have Elvis' "Blue Christmas" in my head thanks to question #3.
16. What's the last movie you saw? I watched The Others yesterday morning... haven't seen that one in awhile. Demon #1 so didn't see it coming when she realized Nicole Kidman & the kids were already dead...
17. Pirates or Ninjas? for what?
18. What is your least favorite thing to do that you have to do everyday? wake my kids up. Seriously, they become the demons from hell when I have to.
19. Best time of your life? When the demons were babies, we were broke and lived in a 1960's style trailer house. And I'm not kidding - those were good times.
20. What are you most looking forward to in the coming year? Kimber's family getting out of the hole they are in. They need to catch a break big time.
And the birth of my bestest friends' baby boy, Brayden. He's due the beginning of the year.