This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color of blood, and the number negative 18.
1. Kimber is freaking out because I didn't get the TT done yesterday. I had a busy day. Will you ever forgive me? Yes I forgive myself. Today is Thursday.
2. So this weekend is Valentine's Day. When you think of yourself and this love-filled holiday, what is biggest memory? The first one that pops into my mind is the $85 roses that the husband brought home quite a few years ago. He got his ass chewed.
3. Pajama pants. Who knew it could have so many fricken opinions. (Seriously... if you don't believe me) Would you... do you... could you wear PJ pants to a store? I wear 'em and I'm proud of it. Even my leopard print ones. They are my favorite.
4. I'm gonna give you one of those big heart candy boxes on Sunday. Are you an expert at chocolate candies and already know whats inside them all or will you just take whichever one and enjoy it no matter what is inside or are you one of those people who sticks their finger in the bottom of the candy to see what the filling is then puts it back if you don't like it? I poke them. I hate biting into something that I don't like and I hate surprises.
5. Scented Candles - whats your favorite? Clean laundry scents.... I hate the fruity ones.
6. Snow sucks. We've mostly all been hit. What kind of snow shovel do you have? (The rest of you who live in sunny no-snow places... tell me your favorite sunscreen brand) We have a old metal orange one that is the best. We bought a new one last year but everyone hates it because the snow slides off before you get it to wear you want it to go. And the old reliable scoop shovel.
7. The first thing I thought of this morning when I woke up was "Oh crap. Kimber's gonna be pissed...." then I had a whole bunch of good ideas for questions to ask. Now I can't remember them. Do you keep a notebook next to your bed for times like that? Obviously not or the questions would have been better.
8. Have you ever seen a groundhog in real, you can touch it and it will bite you, life? Nope I haven't. I'm not even sure they are real. It's a robot, isn't it?
9. Is there any key on your keyboard that is starting to wear off? Which one is it? Strangely my H & N key, which I don't think I use more than any others.
10. Do you think Kimber should move to Minnesota and take long walks in the snow with Berleen? Yes, but I've always thought that.
Wow. Those questions sucked. Yes they did.
Kimber wants to know~ Why haven't you joined ICForums yet? A fellow blogger followed her last week.... wonder who it will be this week. I dunno but I love who joined up last week! You know who you are ♥
In other news... The husband's sister had this little boy kitty - a dark tiger tabby. He's kinda stuck in kitten size because she thinks the dog stunted his growth. He sits and lets their german shepard chew on him... to the point that he's had punctures in his neck. He just lays there and lets her chew!! He wheezes but there really seems to be nothing wrong with him.
Jason went out there the other night and his sister was trying to get him to take him home... I said "awwwww" in my whiney little voice when he told me and he said "go get him". I bounced the idea through my head overnight... 4 cats? Do I need that many? But dammit, the husband never cares about animals, so it made me keep thinking that I really should go get this cat.
The husband told me to make an appointment at the vet... take him in and see whats wrong with him before I even bring him home. Well.... He has severe ear mites so he's away from the rest of the critters for a month. He has an upper
We are now a family with 4 cats.
Sebastian didn't use the litterbox all night (he's living in Demon #2's room for a month). He was an outside cat, so has never seen one. I had a brainstorm - I took some of the other cats poop out of one of our other littlerboxes and put it in his. 15 minutes later I checked - he had used the litterbox. That was easy.