Thursday, May 05, 2011

Thursday Thunks: I am who I am because of them

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of the shark that nomnom'd on Osama and the number eight

*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
And please remember not to take these questions literally. I got a message last week questioning the questions. This is meant to be a fun, think about it meme... there is not supposed to be serious answers! Have fun with it for pete's sake! Whoever Pete is....


1. Name 5 famous people that you wouldn't be you without them.
Mel Gibson, of course.

Michael Landon because without him there would be no Little House on the Prairie
John Schneider because without him there would be no Dukes of Hazzard. Ok, there probably would be, but I can give him credit. He was the only blonde I ever loved. A huge part of my childhood was spent curled up on my daddy's lap on Friday nights watching that show and it was just to see that blonde boy slide across that hood.
Johnny Cash. Another huge part of my growing up.
Ted Corday he's one of the people that created Days of our Lives. Need I say more?

2. So yeah, did you hear Osama is dead? If you could take any letter out of the alphabet and have it never ever used again, which letter would it be?

Q. Because I rarely use it unless I'm talking about ducks.
3. If you were to swallow a guitar pick, would you tell anyone?
Depends on how cute the guitar player was.
4. My tummy hurts. Do you know anyone that eats strange things like toilet paper, chalk or some other off the wall thing that shouldn't be eaten?
Can't say that I have, honestly.
5. Whats your favorite kind of noodle?
Angel hair
6. So yeah, back to this Osama stuff. When someone says "the event that everyone will remember where they were when they heard the news", what event do you think of?
9/11. But there are a few things that happened where I can tell you were I was. Michael Landon's death, Johnny's death, finding out we had our first black president (although he's not really black....), Princess Di's death....
7. Someone last week mentioned that I don't have to have exactly 10 questions, so should I stop here?
I just think people should stop bitching about the questions or the number of them and play along. It only took a few weeks for people to start doing what made me stop doing Thursday Thunks in the first place.
8. Name 5 not-famous people that you wouldn't be you without them.
Taryn, Krissy, Jason and my parents.



1 comment:

I am Harriet said...

I forgot all about Di's death. Now that I think of it, I should have aid that and the OJ chase.

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/05/85-4-million-mothers-in-the-united-states/