The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of melting snow and the number 456..
1. There is a song out there about you... it's on the radio, the video is on tv (just not MTV) and everybody in the world knows this song is about you. Who sings it?
Johnny Cash... if that is what it would take to have him back.
4. Have you ever sneaked..snuck...snucked...what is the right word? into a movie?
Nope, and I still don't know the right word! I say SNUCK!
3. Déjà vu; meaning "already seen", is the experience of feeling sure that one has already witnessed or experienced a current situation, even though the exact circumstances of the previous encounter are uncertain and were perhaps imagined. Thoughts on what it is? Have you experienced it?
Its one of those things that freak the hell outta me...
2. Stick it to me, baby. What is the last bumper sticker you saw and why do you remember it?
Probably my own because I can't think of another one. And yes, I really have this one!
10. Ever wonder what fish think about?
Yes I do actually! And for all of you who think they only have a 3 second memory - they don't! They actually have long memories, although I still can't figure out how anyone know either way.
8. If you could paint President Obama's fingernails any color, what would it be?
Black... just because.
7. Do you have seat covers on your car seats? What do they look like?
No, but I saw some leopard print ones the other day that I want.
6. For the rest of your life you can eat one spice and one spice only (on whatever food you want, of course), what spice do you choose?
9. If you could slide down a rainbow, which side would you slide down?
the shortest... I don't like heights.
5. So a mom is suing her kids' preschool because it failed to prepare the child for the kindergarten entrance exam... did you eat paste in preschool?
Nope I didn't.