Trying out a new meme today :)
1. October always makes me think of orange and I'm not sure why. Pumpkins maybe?
2.You Can't scare me! (total shamless plug here -----> click )
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's time to get my kids and the dogs out into the woods and take some pictures!
4. My favorite horror movie is A Nightmare on Elm Street because it's the first movie I watched and wasn't scared (Psycho was the first) and now our oldest demon is named after one of the characters in the 3rd movie!
5. Those years when I was still young enough to go TorT'ing = good memories. (this is October related afterall!)
6. It was a dark and stormy night when my anxiety would boil over when we lived in the trailer house. Now that we have a house, doesn't bother me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hopefully getting the demons to go to the Homecoming game (why won't they go to football games?? Thats the BEST part of school!), tomorrow my plans include sleeping in and Sunday, I want to go to church and not have demon #2 be antsy and drive me nuts!
and..... another meme!
What actor/actress would be most believeable to play you in a movie? It's not because I have this huge lesbian crush on her, either, but I'd have to say Angelina Jolie. For so many reasons. She's beautiful and would make me look better than I actually am, she has a rough exterior but you can just see the softness beneath her skin.... plus she plays a kickass mental patient so she could really do the crazy part of me in the best way.
If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive? Ok, reading this question it could go either way... what are 5 things I want to survive? Well, one of them would be ME! I'd want me to survive... then I suppose all of the vegitation so I'd have something to eat... um... if I'm stranded by myself then nothing else would be there besides me & the vegitation.
but I know where this question was going so.... 1. a big knife 2. shelter that would withstand a hurricane 3. a good supply of some type of food.. plant life, whatever 4. a big ball of baler twine 5. my husband.
Not my kids - they would drive me to leap off a cliff or something. Just my husband.
wait... nevermind. He'd probably drive me to do the same thing. #5 is Saki. She can fight off rats and stuff for me anyway.
What terms of endearment does your significant other call you? What do you call them? Honey. Thats about it both ways. We NEVER call each other by our first names, though, it's funny. It's always "honey".
If you could be a fly on the wall, where would you go and why? Mel Gibsons shower. Need I explain why?
Recipe for this Week
(instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Just like any other day - don't sweat the small stuff. If it won't matter in 10 years - don't worry about it.