This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color sky blue pink and the number 7 (as in the number of days until my birthday).
1. Have you ever not thought about the possibility of suicide? Nope. Can't say I have. I think anyone who says they haven't are liars. I never thought I could go through with it.... ever. But the thought did cross my mind a time or two.
2. How many dogs have you owned in your life? What kind? What were their names?
- Penny - a pomeranian that was around before I was. She died when I was around 10 I think
- Smokey - a dalmatian that I had for a few years until we moved.
- Andy - a rott/lab/something mutt that I had for a very short time... I was living with my sister and when he chewed up her quilt that was hanging on the line, he had to go.
- Maxwell - he was German Shepard/Lab mix but he could pass for a Golden Retriever. Go figure.
- Hank - a Blue Heeler that would have given his life for me if he had to. He was hit by a snowmobile and died in my lap.
- Spike - another Blue Heeler. He was just a puppy that ended up going with my ex-husband when he moved out. He died the same day. I always question if it was revenge.
- Tosha - a rottwieler that batted her eyes at Maxwell and they parented 13 puppies.
- Bruno - one of the Tosha/Max puppies that I just had to keep for myself.
- Duchess - a rottie that loved us more than life itself - only problem was she hated everyone else.
- Chico - another pomeranian, who is still living with me - at my feet as I type.
- Saki - the famous Golden that fills this blog with her gorgoues Golden face.
3. In one word, what do most people describe you as? Goofy
4. Do you watch HouseMD? Why not? Every night... got the hubby hooked.
5. What irritates you most about your neighbors? My next door neighbors are great, but 2 houses down? They seem to have a calling-the-cops fetish. Luckily not on us, but I wish they would quit calling on our next door neighbor.
6. Have you ever called someone in for some sort of abuse or neglect on humans, animals or property? My sister & her friend (and her friends mom) made me call to report that the mom's ex was burning leaves in his backyard. It was total revenge on their part and I was only like 14 at the time. Otherwise, nope.
7. What color is the sky in your world? sky blue pink
8. Did you see those 2 planets that everyone is talking about this week? Yep, Demon #1 & I did the other night, before we knew what they even were.
9. Would you like to submit your own question for future Thursday Thunks? I probably will. LOL
10. Do you have a skin condition? Are you gonna tell us what it is? Sure... I have off & on psorasis. Sucks ass.
11. Have you ever had an STD? just kids
12. Do you do any crafts? if putting a photo in a frame counts, then yes. Otherwise, nope.
13. Peanut Butter & Jelly - what flavor is the jelly? Strawberry - and nothing more. Ok I lied, the occasional Raspberry works.
14. Stripes or polka-dots? Polka dots. They are funner.
15. What accent drives you crazy? Is it a good crazy or a bad crazy? I love Austrailian accents... oh la la! Oh and a deep southern drawl. Yum.