1. How old do you look? How the heck am I supposed to know the answer to that? I've been carded within the past year, does that count? I guess it depends what kind of hair day I'm having.
2. Where do you live? Not in a shoe. Not in a cave. Not under the sea.
3. Are you waiting for something? Aren't we all? I'm waiting for a lot of things. I'm waiting for this headache to go away. I'm waiting for the cats to quit looking at me like I'm prey just because I haven't fed them yet. I'm waiting for my demons to wake up. I'm waiting for the sun to rise.
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common? Ok promise not to laugh? Pinky swear? When people call large cats by the wrong species. I want to smack the kid in the zoo that runs up to the cougar and says "Mommy!!! A tiger!". My kids learned the difference young. They even know the difference between a jaguar and a leopard.
5. Do you want/have kids? Why? Do you have some for sale?
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion? I never really thought of going through the process or anything. I have many beliefs of many religions, I think the one that I connect most to is Wiccan. But I think a lot of that is because I also believe, quite strongly, that what we should be worshipping most is the land and the power of mother nature. I suppose thats the American Indian in me.
7. Last shocking news you heard? Shocking? I suppose in December when they found Caylee Anthony's remains. I wasn't really shocked, but saddened. Nothing really shocks me anymore... we are a frucked up world.
8. What was the last thing you drank? Coffee
9. Who do you most look like in your family? My mom. I"ve stopped people in their tracks before thinking they were seeing a ghost. I even have her eyes... one eyelid doesn't open as far as the other - how cool is that?
I always say that this is the gift she left me... now I can never forget what my mom looked like, all I have to do is look in the mirror. There are very few pictures of her, so it's a great gift.
10. If you could have something right now, anything, what would it be? A cigarette, but I wanna finish this meme before I go out to have one.
11. Where does most of your family live? In the same little town I live in.
12. Where did you grow up? Can I just echo the words of #11?
13. Where do you want to go on vacation? South Dakota
14. Have you ever had a panic attack? Ok this is a funny-ass question. Do you want to know the steps to having them or the steps to getting yourself out of them? I'm a good example of an expert on those damn forsaken things.
15. What can’t you wait for? to meet my Kimber and hug her and squeeze her.
16. When’s the last time you told someone you loved him or her and meant it? Yesterday I told the husband that. I suppose I meant it.
17. Have your parents ever smoked pot? Yes.
18. Want someone back in your life? Of course I do.
19. What do you order at the bar? Either a Slo-7 or a Malibu Pineapple
20. When was the last time you cried really, really hard? It's been a few years... like uncontrollably, want to die, causes you a headache kind of cry? Yeah, a few years.
21. Ever licked someone’s cheek? LOL Yep. Who wrote these questions again? That used to be my thing, actually. I used to lick everyone, unsuspecting... I don't remember why.
22. What is your favorite thing to eat with peanut butter? Ok someone wrote these questions that knows me.... my favorite thing? Ice Cream & chocolate.
23. Where were you on July 4th, 2008? I was at home, in bed... I have an alibi. I swear to God I didn't do it! My alibi is rock solid.
24. What are your nicknames? Who's speaking to me? Ber, BerButt, BerBear, Pupppet, Pup, Angel, Lee, Dork, Honey..... I have a few.
25. If you could go back in time, how far back would you go? I don't know if I'd really want to. Wait.. am I just going back to visit? To spy? Then I wanna go back to when my parents were dating... that would be sweet to spy on!