Cheers to all of us thieves!
1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.
- I'm a great wife. Just ask the husband. I bought him a Harley this week for his birthday. And baked him a lemon meringue pie. I rock.
- I'm a fabulous friend. Just ask my bestest friend, Melissa, I helped her find her boyfriend!
- I'm a superb mom. Just ask my demons! Oh wait... they'll lie.
- I'm a wonderful daughter. Just ask my daddy. He won't lie. He loves me.
- I'm a perfect pet owner. Just ask the critters, they meow at me everytime I get near their empty food bowl.
- I'm a excellent artist. Just ask my customers.
- I'm out of ideas...
2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet.
- Grass - is it spring yet ?
- The ability to delete this blog and stop blogging.
- Chocolate. I'm out.
- Smarts. I'm actually kind of dumb.
- A memory. Mine sucks.
- A flat tummy.
3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
- People who abuse animals, children and anything littler than them.
- People who think I need to leave the house more often.
- Stupid answers.
- Demon #2's grades. She could do so much better.
- The government.
4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do.
- Eat good. Chocolate just doesn't count as a good group I'm told.
- Make my bed. I really don't see the point.
- Spend money on myself. There's always something somebody else needs & wants.
- Say "I love you" enough.
- Fold the laundry. God I hate that.
- Quit smoking. I really don't want to, but I know I should.
- Get a haircut. It's down to my waist now.
5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
- Mel Gibson movies
- Flannel sheets
- Peanut butter on ice cream
- Things the husband does that explaining it would make this an X-rated post.
7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
- Say I love you more than you think you should
- Do things for people when they don't expect it
- Do things for people when they expect it
- Call just to say hi
- Random hugs
- Draw a heart in food whenever possible before handing it over