The Blog Outside The Box Meme
This meme is all about using your imagination. Free your inner blogginess. Step outside the proverbial blox (that's blog + box for all you non-blog speakers). Answer these
1. You are in court. You are in deep doo-doo. What did you do? ('Cause if you want, I might could talk to the judge and get your sentence reduced to Bloggingham dungeon time.)
I sold the kids to the gypsies... finally. I didn't know it was illegal, honest!
2. Your blog just became a best-selling book . What is the title of your book ?
3. It is midnight. The phone rings. It is Michael Jackson calling from the Great Beyond.
What would you like to ask him?
Are the damn kids yours biologically or not?
4. You are having your future told. The fortune teller looks in the crystal ball, screams and leaves the room in fright. What did they see?
My demons being returned to me by order of the judge and they never move out of the house.
I didn't do anything dammit! I never fricken swear in this damn blog. Ever.
6. You suddenly become God Of The Universe. What would your first Commandment be?
I'm God, dammit.
I have a bag of peanut butter cups in the very back of the fridge... you can't see it unless you move something, which you know that demons never move things.