1. What was the best thing that happened to you personally in 2008?
- Saki. Lame, yes, but true. After losing my Max a few years back, I've looked at every Golden Retriever with sadness.... now I don't. Saki didn't replace Max, but she sure filled up that gap!
- We've had a very good year. Well, not extra ordinary or anything but there is nothing I can complain about really. The only thing that really sticks out in my mind is watching/listening/reading about what Kimber & her family have gone through this year. It really was (is) heartbreaking and it put a whole new look on life for me. I hate seeing her go through this.
- Getting Bush out of there.
- It's one more year of more lawsuits over stupid shit, more people screaming that their rights have been violated... every year society gets stupider.
- I didn't get any gifts.... well, I did get a bag of candy for the white elephant gift at my parents. It was $20 worth of full sized Kit Kats & Starburst.
- It would be a toss up between Demon #1's iPod and Demon #2's Nintendo DS. I had them convinced they weren't getting them.
- Not really. Oh wait... I went 10 months without smoking and then started again. I sorta regret that, I guess.
- I didn't win the lottery.
- um.... nope. Well, besides all the new blogger friends I've made. In person, no.