LAYER 1: Tell us your...
* Name: Berleen
* Birthday (month, day): Dec. 11th (presents welcome)
* Birthplace: Melrose, MN. At least thats where the hospital was.
* Current location: Albany, MN - which is just down the road from the hospital
* Eye color: puppy-dog brown
* Hair color: I really don't remember - a shade of brown
* Height: 5'5
* Righty or lefty: Right
* Zodiac sign: Sagittarius
LAYER 2: What's...
* Your heritage: German, Austrian and a tad bit of Native American (which I'm most proud of and it was a "family secret" for years because one of my uncles wouldn't admit that my dads memory of an old blind indian woman in a rocking chair was true... he finally did and it turned out to be my dads' great-grandmother. )
* The shoes you wore today: I haven't worn any today yet.
* Your weakness: peanut butter or aqua velva aftershave
* Your fears: bears, thunderstorms and knives
* Your perfect pizza: lots of cheese... peperoni, sausage, black olives, green peppers, lots of mushrooms
* Goals you’d like to achieve: to live to be 125
* Your first waking thoughts: the dogs having to go out
* Your best physical feature: my eyes
* Your most missed memory: my mom
LAYER 3: Do you...
* Smoke: a month ago I could have said I quit 10 months ago, but now I just have to answer "yes" to this one.
* Cuss: far too much
* Sing: horribly, according to Demon #2, but well according to the husband
* Do you think you’ve been in love: I hope so... either that or this 13 years I've been married to this dude was a waste of time
* Did you go to college: A vocational college
* Liked high school: School itself, no, but it was better than sitting at home all day doing nothing I suppose. Maybe if I would have had video games it would have been different.
* Want to get/stay married: Yes I do want to stay married because every time this dude & I break up, we end up back together anyway so the divorce costs would get spendy after the first one.
* Believe in yourself: I exist, so I suppose I believe I'm here.
* Think you’re attractive: I didn't get beat with an ugly stick, but my husband once told me I'd never be Miss America so I guess I'm somewhere in the middle.
* Think you’re a health freak: LMAO No. Pass the salt.
* Get along with your parent(s): Most days.
* Like thunderstorms: See the fear question.
* Play an instrument: Sometimes I play the pop bottle.
LAYER 4: In the past month have you…
* Drank alcohol: I had a Smirnoff something on Thanksgiving.
* Smoked: Yeah, about 10 minutes ago
* Done a drug: does aspirin count?
* Made out: Not really. We skip that.
* Gone on a date: No
* Gone to the mall: Yeah, unfortunately.
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos:. No.
* Eaten sushi: God no.
* Been on stage: No.
* Been dumped: No.
* Gone skating: No. Couldn't if I wanted to. My feet don't work that way.
* Gone skinny dipping: In November in Minnesota? You go ahead...
* Stolen Anything: a kiss or two maybe.
LAYER 5: Have you ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yeah.
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: A couple times in my younger days.
* Been caught “doing something”: Just by friends, not by anyone important.
* Been called a tease: I still am called that.
* Gotten beaten up: Thanks to an ex-husband.
* Shoplifted: *sigh* yes.
* Age you did get/hope to be married: 22
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): Taryn Christianann (Demon #1 - she's 14) & Kristina Brenna (Demon #2 - she's 12)
* Describe your dream mate: big balding guy standing in my kitchen cooking eggs & saugage. Oh wait, thats just what he's doing.
* How do you want to die: in my sleep when I'm 125.
* What did you want to be when you grow up: A vet.
* What country would you most like to visit: Australia
LAYER 7: Now tell...
* Name a person you could trust with my life: My dad
* Name a favorite CD that you own: Johnny Cash's Greatest Hits
* Number of piercings: 8
* Number of tattoos: 3
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: Less than a dozen, but thats because of school crap, our marriage liscence thing and the birth of the demons.
* Name a past experience that you regret: Moving out of my parents house at 18. I should have stayed put. It would have saved me lots of money.