Welcome to the October 1st version of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think
a little bit before you blog!
This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by
Kimber, the number uno and the color of the night in a moonless sky.
1. What color is your mouthwash? Green.
2. Do you remember your first phone number? Have you called it recently? Yes I do and no I haven't. I always wondered who has it. It's also the numbers of a keypad to a security lock that I know about... not mine, I don't have one. I'm lucky I know how to use an old fashioned key... and truth be known, I often screw up that damn keypad.
3. BPD in OKC's question- Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? Of course. But if I told you, I'd have to kill you. And there's chocolate inside.
4. When was the last time you used a pay phone? How much did it cost to make the call? I'm willing to bet it was back in the 80s... possibly early 90s maybe. It was 25 cents. Can you even put coins in a pay phone anymore? I also remember when you could put a dime in and make a call...
Crap. I'm old.
Crap. I'm old.
5. What was that noise? Some strange bird or something on the Animal Planet. But they are talking about stalking prey, so maybe... oh no, I was right - they just said it was a hawk. I should go watch it.
6. Stef H's question- how long is a woodpecker's pecker? I honestly didn't think they had one... I supposed they would have to, wouldn't they? Then the real question is, does a male woodpecker actually use his beak to pound trees? The husband always tells me he could pound nails with his, so hey.. I'm just asking.
7. How many comments did you receive on your last Thursday's Thunk? Nine. And I didn't answer a single one. Which explains Kimber end to the TT this week.....
I really do need to take a break. I am on meme burnout. But I did tell Kimber I might do the TT answers every now & then... like now. It was short & simple and I was sorta bored so I figured why not. Plus I really wanted to answer that pecker question.
~Berleen has decided to take a break from meme writing so ya'll are stuck with me. (I am so sorry!) I will be using a couple questions from Thunkers each week until Berleen comes back~