Thursday, April 07, 2011

Calendar events are scary when they are new colors

Welcome to the April 8th edition of Thursday Thunks!
(which we always seem to post on Wednesday)
Where we make you think a little bit before you blog!
We pick a subject, and your job is to interpret it anyway you want.
Write about it on your blog... simple as that.
Maybe you can interpret it as a picture - we don't care!
Please only leave a link if you have written a Thursday Thunks post.
Don't forget to go visit the other participants' blogs.
Read and comment about all their Thursday Thunks responses!
That's what all this is about after all, isn't it?
We'll have so much fun and become lifelong friends....

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of my dad's shirt and the number 77, which is how old my dad is today....
*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!

Sorry it's late this week. No excuses. Just forgot what day it was.

1. How long can you hold your breath? Don't tell me you don't know... try it.
I just did 47 seconds.
2. Have you been watching the
Decorah Eagles?
Yes, it's fricken addicting. Got my parents watching it too. We call each other for updates... LOL The 3rd baby hatched finally! And damn... it must stink in that nest with all that dead stuff.

3. Ever fallen off a horse?
Yep. And then I got back on.

4. Pick a color and a number and come up with a combination name for the new color.
I'll pick any number in the teens and pink. So pinkteen. Thats a fun color!

5. Write a paragraph about 10 minutes of your morning, writing it in the 3rd person.
...............


6. What events have you marked on your calendar for this summer already?
bridal showers, weddings, camping trips, bike rides, fishing trip. Ack!

7. If you could have any realistic talent, what would it be?
painter

8. What is the scariest place you've ever visited?
the parking lot of a gas station in my brother's van on our trip to Sturgis. It was my brother's girlfriend, her sister & I. A pack of Bandidos were far too interested in the 2 bikes we had in the back of the van.

9. If you were a cat, what already-made flavor of cat food (no chocolate flavors!) would you want to eat?
The trukey gravy always sounded good to me.

10. What were you doing the Friday 2 weeks ago in the afternoon?
*looks at calendar* Well that didn't help any. Probably sitting at home on the computer.


Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're summer sounds pretty busy already!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I got worn out reading about your summer. I need a nap.

Jodi said...

I'm going camping this summer, but can't put definite dates as of yet.

Ria said...

My daughter would totally approve of pinkteen