Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eating Grapes in the Rain

The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of April Showers and the number 93888..

*We will now be publishing updates for Thursday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!

1. If all the world is a stage, where are the audience sitting?
*I would think the audience would be the people sitting up in the space station...

2. Taken from InsanityCafe Forums: If ghosts exist and are around us now, what happens if all life on Earth is destroyed? Would ghosts remain or also be destroyed? If ghosts are energy and energy on the planet is destroyed, wouldn't it destroy ghosts?
I don't think ghosts are energy, I think they are dead people's souls and I don't think souls can die so I guess they would be out floating around in space.

3. How do you know you live in the real world?
Because I have to make an appointment with a tax accountant every year...

4. What the best/worst April Fools Day joke that has ever been played on you? Same question for one that you have played on someone else.
I told all my members over at IC Forums that I was shutting the board down. Took 1/2 the day before someone realized the date....

5. If you could pick the last year of your life, which would you pick and why?
2097. Because I always said I wanted to live to be 125.

6. April showers bring May flowers. Have you ever been stuck in a rainstorm?
Of course!

7. Grapes. Green or red/purple? Seeded or seedless?
Any. I like grapes.

8. Someone knocks at your door asking where your neighbor lives, calling your neighbor by name, do you point them in the right direction?
Depends if they are carrying a butcher knife or not.

9. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
Air

10. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Going out to my car to go visit my daddy

4 comments:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I am not sure that a freaking accountant makes the world real. Surreal, perhaps...

I am Harriet said...

Taxes suck.
Good point about the air.

Enjoy your Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2011/03/how-do-you-know-you-live-in-the-real-world/

Anonymous said...

I agree about the need for a yearly visit with an accountant. People who don't live in the real world don't know what taxes are or realize that they have to do them each year. o.O

Nessa said...

yeah, taxes definitely stink. I always end up doing them for at least 10 people during tax season. I'm generally not fit to be around after the first one but i feel bad if say no.....