The TT questions are brought to you by Berleen, the color of falling snow and the number four thousand eight hundred seventy three..
*We will now be publishing updates for Thur
sday Thunks on Facebook via the InsanityCafe fanpage. Please "like" us there to get your TT reminder!
1. Would you try a dog food flavored jelly bean? What about skunk spray or vomit flavored?
Ok I'll be different... I wanna try them. I"d rather try one than a bug anyway.
2. Are any keys on your keyboard worn off?
3. Why are the lids on coffins nail/locked/sealed? Are we afraid they are going to get out?
I think they are because the living are
afraid. Afraid of what, I don't know. Even if it wasn't nailed down, do you think they can actually push it open with 6 feet of ground on top of the lid?
4. True love. Define it.
The butterfly feeling when you think of it.
5. Where is the strangest place you are ever fallen asleep?
In a car... because for some reason cars put me to sleep instantly. Well, at least riding in them. I have never fallen asleep driving.
6. A doctor walks up to you and says "I will change anything you want... big or small... doesn't matter how much it costs, I'll do it for free!". What do you have him fix or change on your body?
Get rid of the moles on my back!
7. The last picture you took - share it. Well, if it's not something we would probably find in Bud's recent photos.
Took a pic of the hubby because I shaved his head/face. It's spring, afterall.
8. Blue or black ink. Your preference?
Blue. It's pretty.
9. You are walking down the sidewalk on a city street and you see a little girl, about 3 or 4 years old, she asks you if you can tie her shoe for her. What do you do?
This question actually came from a real life situation. My niece was 3 years old and wandered away from her house and started walking to her daycare (which was about 2 miles away). She walked down Main Street and passed a bar and asked one of the people on the sidewalk to tie her shoe for her. Once she was found and she told us that someone helped her tie her shoe we all wondered why whoever did that didn't question and do something about the fact that a 3 year old was walking down the street alone!
10. What channel numbers are ABC, NBC, CBS and FOX for you?
ABC - 5, NBC - 11, CBS - 4, FOX - 9
11. Did/do you have any marriage deal breakers?
Hit me, you're gone. No strike 2 or 3. You lay an angry hand on me and I walk.
Have a great day. Or not. See you next Thursday.