Saturday, September 12, 2009
Saturday 9: You Like Me Too Much
1. If everyone liked each other, what would we complain about?
the weather... just like always.
2. If you were most powerful person in the world, how would you use that power?
what kind of power do I have? Super powers? Mind control? Oh... I like mind control. I'd use it to make every asshole pick daisies and give them to random people.
3. If had exactly one year to live, what are the three things you'd want to do before you died?
Take my kids to Disneyland. Meet Kimber face to face. Play with tigers, leopards & cougars.
4. If you could change one thing about the world, what would that one thing be?
Get it back how it used to be when people weren't so germaphobic.
5. If you could take one thing back, what would that one thing be?
My Plymouth Sundance we sold years ago... I loved that car.
6. If you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would be the three other things you'd bring with you?
A male & female golden retriever... I end up with some interbred puppies eventually, but then I'd always have companions. A laptop w/unlimited internet usage & battery power and a boat.
7. If the internet didn't exist, would the quality of life go up or down?
Wow. Thats tough. Things are so convenient now as far as knowledge & communication, but I think the quality of people getting off their asses and doing something physical would go up.
8. If a million dollars fell off a back of a truck, would you keep it?
Is the Pope Catholic?
9. What is something you said, something you stole, something you did wrong?
"I love you" - hearts - broke some hearts