Sunday Stealing: One Long Meme (Part One)
1. The phone rings. Who will it to be?
probably Debbie, but I wish it would be Kimber. I've needed to talk to her for over a week now.
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
at our local store, yes. At a Walmart or such, usually not.
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
depends on who's in the social circle. If it's with people I'm confortable with, I won't shut up.
4. Do you take compliments well?
No. I get all stupid about them.
5. Do you play Sudoku?
I know I've heard of it... oh wait it's that number one, right? No I don't.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Acording to recent Facebook quiz I would
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
running around outside playing tag or something.
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew she was married, would you?
She? Wow... I'd be really confused.
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
Depends on the difference... a very religious preacher kind, I don't think so.
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
I play hard to get. Lets just leave it at that.
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
Philosophically confused goof.
13. Do any songs make you cry?
Ones about daddies
14. Are you continuing your education?
Aren't we constantly learning all the time?
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Yeah, it's pretty easy. Point, pull that little trigger thingie. It's easier than driving a car.
16. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Yep. With a girl I was babysitting.
17. How often do you read books?
I never read more than one at a time.
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
I'm a past kind of person...
19. What is your favorite children’s book?
The Pokey Little Puppy
20.What color are your eyes?
Puppy dog brown
21. How tall are you?
5'5" and shrinking I think
22. Where is your dream house located?
in Montana next to a river in the middle of the woods
23. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
my Serena Rosabella... and the rest of the critters.
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
I don't think I've ever been to one
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
about a mile out of town to return a ladder.
26. Do you like mustard?
No. I go into convulsions at the taste of it - but it is the secret ingredient in my homemade BBQ sauce.