This week we will answer some crazy questions brought to you by Berleen, the color Barney Purple and the number 734.
1. What brand & flavor of toothpaste do you use?
Crest Whitening - Mint Splash
2. What is your earliest memory?
I think it's being in a store with my mom and losing her... then I found her, ran up to her and grabbed her leg, looked up and realized it wasn't my mom. Otherwise it's going in to take pictures with my 2 brothers & sister when I was 3 or 4. I remember the sweater I was wearing was itching.
3. Hot Dogs or Hamburgers?
Hot Dogs. Covered in onions.
4. If you could bring any one famous person back to life, who would it be?
I'm stealing this answer from CntryMomma because she had the best answer ever. She broke the rules, but I'm allowing it. She said Johnny & June Cash. You can't just bring back one of them because they couldn't live without each other.
5. What is one thing we would always find in your fridge... what one thing would we never find?
Always a bottle of Quik Chocolate Syrup. Never find caviar.
6. Did you have to go and look for the answer of #1?
Yes I did! LOL I knew it was Crest, but I couldn't remember the flavor.
7. What don't watermelons grow on trees?
Because people could get seriously injured walking underneath them.
8. What is something that you own that you should probably just throw in the trash, but you never will?
My baby blanket
9. I push you into a room and lock the door. I leave you there for 6 hours. The walls are chalkboards and in the middle of the room there is a box of colored chalk. What will be written/drawn on the walls when I let you out?
flowers, horses, ducks and an 80's type hairband dude because they are all I know how to draw.
10. When was the last time you changed the oil on your car?
You have to ask the husband. I don't change my oil.
11. In your extended family, who has been married the longest?
Jason's grandparents were married like 60some years, but they don't count because Grandpa is gone. My dad & stepmom have been married 28 years so I'm going with that.
12. Name one thing that is so normal to you now that someone who was your age 50 years ago would think was abnormal.
having friends who I've never met face to face
13. Have you ever wanted someone or something so bad that it hurt?
a few things actually. A few I just never got or had to let go. Some I got. Not telling if they were people or things ;)
14. What do you dip your french fries in?
15. What was the last picture that you took?
Demon #1... I had to take a "before" pictuer because tomorrow (Thursday) she is getting her braces off. Stay tuned for the after pictures!