This week we will answer some unusual questions, brought to you by Kimber, the color purple and the number 13.
1. Have you ever pooped in the woods? no I have not. I've gone in a pail that we rinsed out later. I have this issue about pooping anywhere but in my own bathroom. Luckily I don't go places too often so I don't have to worry about it.
2. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why? Poison Ivy I would think would really mess your throat up and having an itchy throat is probably worse than hunger and stinky meat? You would probably get sick from it, so I guess I'll go with the icky cockroach. I'd tell it to stop hissing and then I'd bite his head off because he probably wouldn't listen anyway.
3. Bottled or Tap water? Bottled water is probably just tap water anyway, so I'll go with the tap water!
4. Your dream job, what would it be and why? A zookeeper. Working with the big kitties.
5. Do you have any snow globes? One. A Disney one. Personally I think they are sort of silly.
6. Do you like your bed? If not, what kind of bed do you want? I like my mattress. It's my parents' old one, which wasn't old when we got it. They paid a couple thousand for it ( I think they are nuts ) and Dad couldn't sleep on it. My bed frame - I don't like it anymore. I want a huge 4 poster bed.
thats it? Only 6? I was just getting going....
Remember to check back throughout the day to see who all has played and go and see how they answered these off the wall Thursday Thunk questions! Be nice... let them know you stopped by.