Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Berleen? Where are you??

Wow... I haven't blogged since Sunday. Whats wrong with me?

All I'm going to blog about is my new 'puter room & hallway. Well, its not new, it's still old - it's not like you can go to the store and buy a new hallway or anything.

My sister, our friend, the girls (ok, Demon #1 didn't do much) & I repainted our hallway/stairway and put new tile in our 'puter room. It's fricken awesome!!!

Our hallway before....and after....

and I painted our bathroom. I don't have before pics though... it was white overkill before, basically.

3 comments:

Rae said...

I think maybe you've been breathing in too much paint fumes and that's why you havent been bloging. Maybe you should take a nap!

OurWanderingAdventures said...

love the pink!

Rick said...

The dog was a nice upgrade to the computer room.