Monday, November 17, 2008

Another award? Crazy people think I'm worth it...


Tammy @ Pink Stinx gave me this pretty award! Geesh... I must have said something recently to really get everyone's attention!

Here are the rules for this one:
1. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.
2. Publish these rules.
3. Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support.
4. Grant the prize to 6 people.
5. Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you’ve posted your award.

Six Important Values/Beliefs:
  1. laughter
  2. forgiveness
  3. love
  4. trust
  5. sympathy

Nix Support For These Values/Beliefs:

  1. Crabbiness just to be crabby
  2. Close-mindedness
  3. Judgmental
  4. Uncaring
  5. Selfishness

Woo Hoo! THANKS... I'd first like to thank my daddy for giving me that look of "I'm going to kill you" every time I did something stupid, but still laughing at me afterwards.

I'd like to bestow this award to:
My Long Lost Mommy @ Rae's Place
Jen @ Jen's Head
Jenny @ Jenny's Happy Life
Sheri @ CookingMom
Kimber @ Life in a Zoo
Pinaymama @ Pinaymama's Diary


5 comments:

Lapa37 said...

Congrats on the award it is a nice one.Maybe you are getting all these awards because you deserve them.:)

Kimber said...

I accepted and posted mine. :) I only get awards from you. I think you must be the only one who likes my blog. LOL

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Hi Ms. Kitty thanks for this award! Will post it later!

ღ Ms. Joy mH ღ said...

Anyway, got a tag for you here

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! I just posted it a few minutes ago.