Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Stealing: The Woman's Work 45 Meme

Cheers to all us thieves!

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? No.
2. Favorite late night snack? a bowl of vanilla ice cream with chocolate & melted peanut butter on it
3. Do you own a gun? Not me personally, but my husband has a few, one of which will belong to the demons when they do their hunting safety course and go deer hunting.
4. What’s your favorite drink at Starbucks or other specialty coffee shop? I don't think I've ever entered one of those establishments in my life.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? depends on what the appointment is for.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think you should take them to the vet if they are running a fever. Or put them in a swimming pool if they are hot because of the outside temps.
7. Favorite Christmas song? Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer - but ONLY the Gene Autry version.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee. Is there anything else?
9. Can you do push-ups? hysterical2.gif
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? my wedding ring
11. Favorite hobby? photography
12. Do you have A.D.D.? not even close
13. What’s one trait that you hate about yourself? my social-phobia
14. The last disease you contracted? whatever disease my sister gave me... the flu?
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. squirrels, computers and Demon #2
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? coffee, orange juice and Dr Pepper
17. Current worry right now? when I'll have to run to the bathroom again (TMI, I know)
18. Current hate right now? my stomach. It's grumbling and I'm not hungry.
19. Favorite place to be? in my recliner
20. How did you ring in the New Year? usually sleeping
21. Like to travel? not really
22. Name three people who will complete Sunday Stealing this week: Kimber... I know she already has and.... um... I don't know.
23. Do you own slippers? I live in Minnesota, what do you think?
24. What color shirt are you wearing? white
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I hate them.
26. Can you whistle? not very well
27. Favorite singer/band? Toss up... Poison, Kiss, Johnny Cash & Oak Ridge Boys.
28. Could you ever make it 39 days on the show Survivor? No, because I wouldn't even try.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? None. I think of the movie Psycho and hope the conditioner is already rinsed out of my hair when I'm killed. I just don't trust that they will rinse it out for me and then I'll forever have funky feeling hair.
30. Favorite girl’s names? Ayla, Beth
31. Favorite boy’s name? Sebastian
32. What’s in your pocket right now? lint
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Saki sticking her head through the doggie door and just staring at us.
34. Like your job? yep I do
36. Do you love where you live? thats a double yep I do
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2 in the house, 1 in the garage. 2+1=3
38. Who is your loudest friend? Missy
39. Do you drive the speed limit or speed? I'm all over the place
40. Does someone have a crush on you? how would I know?
41. What is your favorite book? Clan of the Cave Bear by Jean Auel
42. What is your favorite candy? hysterical2.gif thats a funny question. To those who don't know the answer, it must be your first time here
43. Favorite Sports Team? none. I guess the Vikings because... well, gotta root for the home team.
44. What were you doing 12 AM last night? sleeping while doped up on NyQuil
45. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up today? Oh crap, I'm still sick.

Holy shit that was a long meme.

7 comments:

Kimber said...

I have a crush on you. Now you know. ;)

Paula said...

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I think you should take them to the vet if they are running a fever. Or put them in a swimming pool if they are hot because of the outside temps.
Made me laugh out loud! Have a good Sunday

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

I've never been in Starbucks either. Have a great day...

Svr said...

Crazy Girl!!! I'm holding an ward for YOU!!! Stop by and get it.

Those are long aren't they! Kinda why I don't play that one.

Rae said...

Hope you are feeling better, no fun at all being sick!! I love your answer to #9, I think you and Kimber must be twins, and you got your adversion to exercise from me!

Kim VanDerHoek said...

Squirrels? What got you to thinking about squirrels? (just curious)

#6 was very funny!

Jodi said...

I love your answer to the push-up question!

Johnny Cash is awesome. He is one of my favorites.