Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristina-Bear

Doesn't seem like 11 years ago we celebrated my baby's (aka Demon #2) 1st birthday.

But it is.

Today is my youngest, my baby, Krissy's 12th birthday.

What I wouldn't give for those terrible two's again... back when she couldn't sleep unless it was right next to her big sister (now, of course, they are lucky they can sleep in the same house without fighting!)...

... back when she would fall asleep every night with a book in hand.

.... oh wait, she still does that....

back to loose teeth and tooth fairies.... and frosting on faces....

....oh wait... she still gets frosting on her face....back to devilish grins that meant trouble was brewing....

.... oh wait, she still does that too.....
back to the innocence of childhood.... when a pile of leaves was still the most fun in the worldback to when her world was pink and if it wasn't pink she wouldn't wear it....but I guess even knocking on the doors of being a teenager, I will find more "back whens" 12 years from today.
Until then, I will still sit and wonder where the last 12 years have gone and what happened to my baby bear and when the hell did she grow up without me seeing?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know the feeling !!
My oldest is 26 and about to be married !!

Lovely pics of Kristina through the years :)
Happy Birthday Kristina.

Tink *~*~* said...

Happy Birthday to Krissy - may all her dreams come true!

Here's some pixie dust ===> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*

Kitty said...

Happy Birthday to your baby Berleen! i love the photos of sseeing her evolve into a beautiful girl they are the best.I can't imagine what your feeling right now looking back!

J said...

Happy Birthday Krissy!!

Karen Coutu said...

Oops!! I missed it! Happy belated birthday, Krissy!!!!