Monday, October 15, 2007

WHY YOU WILL NEVER HEAR ME TALK POLITICS

It's not that I don't care about our country, it's not that I don't care about my children's future, it's because I love my family and friends. I purposely don't pay attention to anything regarding politics because I don't want to know enough to form an opinion so that I can sit and argue with my best friends. I hate the fact that once politics are brought up that the most polite, caring, loving people will suddenly throw jabs at each other and turn into blood-sucking hyenas. It's frickin' ridiculous.

Yes, I know hyenas don't suck blood.

This is short and sweet because, as I said, I don't talk politics. Maybe this is a warning for all of you who are looking for
Kittilicious - The Opinion on Politics. You won't get it here or anywhere.

I decided that when the election comes around - I'm going to vote for the person who has the best last name that goes with my first name. Just in case I become 1st lady within the next 4-8 years.

That should piss someone off. Probably my husband more than anybody.

No comments: