Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hi. How are ya?


Hi. I'm popping into this world of blogging to say that. I've been a stranger, that I know. Just far too much going on! It's a busy time in the world of what I do for income - InsanityWear.com With Mom's Day and Daddy's Day coming up, it's unbelievable how many people think their parents want a t-shirt or a coffee mug. But hey, it pays the bills so keep shopping!

I did realize yesterday that I screwed up this year. I've got all my bulbs & seeds planted at home and out at the lake. All of a sudden yesterday I thought about it - all the back of the seed & bulb packets say "May-June" for planting in Minnesota. What month is it? It ain't May. WTF was I doing? Luckily for me, it warm, which is probably why I jumped the gun. Maybe I'll just have early blooms.

Demon #1 joined drama this year... so for the past few weeks she has been living in the Little Theater at school (thats what it's called... hey, I didn't name it) rehearsing for "Oklahoma!". She didn't get a big part, just one line. Friday night is the opening show and it runs all weekend. It will be nice to see her again next week... I hate to admit it, but I've kinda missed her.


1 comment:

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

You are really a softy! Love the tee. Have a great day... :)