Monday, September 28, 2009

Blogging Block

I'm sure you've noticed that my blogging has gone down to pretty much zero. I'd say ziltch, but I can't seem to spell that word and people like to point it out :)
Part of my problem is I let memes sort of take over my blog... I didn't blog about anything other than memes and personally I sort of got burnt out. I found myself not even reading anyone else's meme answers. I guess I got tired of the repetition or something.

School is back in session and unless you live under a rock you already know that... it's amazing how much school can change people. Demon #2's personality did a 180 the minute school started. Now we are back to the argumentative, hostile, mean, difficult kid that I thought we lost over the summer. It really fricken sucks that she's back. Someday I'll get into the whole story of school bullies and being the odd one out, but I do know that it takes years to build character... and sometimes you don't see it being built until it's too late. There is a lot of fixing to do and honestly... I don't know where to start. The damage is done and is so deep that I don't know if we can ever fix it.

.... thats all for now. Just a quick check in. But I am sorry to those who come here to read my meme answers, there aren't going to be much of them anymore.


2 comments:

Savvy-Motherhood said...

Hey its just me here. I blog about whatever and sometimes just nonsense. Life is so busy and I am very lucky to be blogging at all.

Misty DawnS said...

The same exact thing happened to me with blogging. I was participating in memes every day... thinking that would keep me from getting "blogger's block". But, then it became more of a RESPONSIBILITY than ENJOYMENT. Then, REAL life got really hectic... I got really exhausted all the time... and blogging was one of the first things to go. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things now.