Saturday, June 27, 2009

Birthday Wishes

It's my bestest friend's birthday today so it's the most special day of the year! This gomer (as I say this with love) has been there for me since way back in 1993. We have said that we don't really remember not being best friends. We met and that was that. Sorta like love at first sight, but not.
This woman is probably the strongest person I know. The things that she has gone through in her life with her head held high is amazing. Sure, she had her days/weeks/months that she needed someone to shove their foot up her ass to get her moving, but all in all she's done everything on her own... for herself and her munchkins.
So today I say Happy Birthday to my bestest friend. Yep, she's better than best - she's bestest. And I love her just as much as I would love my own flesh & blood.

If you would... I'd love for her to be slammed with birthday wishes over at the forums that I co-own/admin with her. The thread is here.

No comments: